Playstation 4 Call of Duty Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 Call of Duty Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Reaperz CoD Clan

Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare

Go down 
5 posters

Ghosts
Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare I_vote_lcap0%Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Advanced Warfare
Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare I_vote_lcap100%Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
CJ-gasm
General of Army
General of Army
CJ-gasm

Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare   Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:45 am

So with Advanced Warfare being out for a couple of weeks ehat are your thoughts? Better, worse, lets hear it!
Back to top Go down
PyroBones
General of Army
General of Army
PyroBones

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare   Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:50 am

I do prefer advanced warfare. Especially after the patch. There's a better cadence for me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UTHGARD4444
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
UTHGARD4444

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare   Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:37 pm

I like AW muuuuch better! I played ghosts and I just feel that AW is much more fast paced and smooth! Also I don't know if I can ever play another call of duty that doesn't have exosuits lol
Back to top Go down
PyroBones
General of Army
General of Army
PyroBones

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare   Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:25 pm

I thought I was going to have a fit about the exosuits, but turns out they aren't too bad! So now I just really like it. A lot! cheers Which is good because I was getting down on CoD after Ghosts.
Back to top Go down
CJ-gasm
General of Army
General of Army
CJ-gasm

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare   Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:45 am

Im still on fence about the exo suits
Back to top Go down
shelbytaylor1994
Private
Private
shelbytaylor1994

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare   Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:47 pm

I don't know if I'm a fan of the suits but so far I like aw better. I just got it the other day and I'm getting as much time in as I can.
Back to top Go down
Gothic
Captain
Captain
Gothic

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare   Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm not a fan of the Exo suit that crap is terrible, but I must say advance warfare is better than ghost. I play advance warfare more than I do ghost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare   Ghosts vs Advanced Warfare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1