Playstation 4 Call of Duty Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 Call of Duty Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Reaperz CoD Clan

Application for lsutigermorris (cod AW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lsutigermorris
Private
Private
Lsutigermorris

Application for lsutigermorris (cod AW) Empty
PostSubject: Application for lsutigermorris (cod AW)   Application for lsutigermorris (cod AW) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:03 pm

*PS4 Platform Only*

Gamer Tag: lsutigermorris

Are you 16+ age? (Y or N)y-26

Division (Ghosts or Advanced Warfare):advanced warfare only

Mic (Y or N):yes

Can you participate in clan events (clan battles, clan operations, clan social events, practices) at least once a week? (Y or N) I have a strange schedule because I work offshore so I am very available for 3 weeks to play anytime but then I'll be away for 3 weeks I understand that is a undependable schedule but I would still like to be considered if possible.

How are you with teamwork and taking instructions? good I was very big into playing cod 2 on pc back in the day and lord many clans of my own and took the game seriously with practice recruiting and matches. I'm fairly new to console play but have got the hang of it some what. My k/d ratio is quit bad due to my son playing occasionally but I made his own account now so I'm working on that haha .

How did you find us? online searching.
Back to top Go down
CJ-gasm
General of Army
General of Army
CJ-gasm

Application for lsutigermorris (cod AW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for lsutigermorris (cod AW)   Application for lsutigermorris (cod AW) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 am

I have assigned you to Reaperz squad make sure to add me and pyrobones and we will work you into grim squad practices until we get squad staff on Reaperz!
Back to top Go down

Application for lsutigermorris (cod AW)
Page 1 of 1