Playstation 4 Call of Duty Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 Call of Duty Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Reaperz CoD Clan

American Horror Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ-gasm
General of Army
General of Army
CJ-gasm

American Horror Story Empty
PostSubject: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Loving the character development in AHS Freak Show! Asylum is still my favorite though! What are your thoughts on the new season and which season was your favorite? Murder House was awesome, Asylum = epicness, Coven was a great story, and Freakshow has very interesting!
Back to top Go down
CJ-gasm
General of Army
General of Army
CJ-gasm

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 11:02 pm

This weeks episode... whoa! Dandy is one of the freakish characters they have came up with! Loving where the story is headed!!!
Back to top Go down
CJ-gasm
General of Army
General of Army
CJ-gasm

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 7:35 am

You can tell the show is building up quite a bit! So sad the midseason finale is right around the corner!
Back to top Go down
Gothic
Captain
Captain
Gothic

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:06 pm

I love the coven that was my favorite one I like the freak show it was cool! I'm made that lady gaga is going to be in season five I'm very disappointed. I'm mad Jessica is returning! Sad she made ahs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story   American Horror Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstation 4 Call of Duty Clan :: Entertainment HQ :: TV, Movies & Music-
Jump to: